Angularjs tutorial for beginners with examples online on Overview, Environment Setup, MVC Architecture, First Application, Directives, Expressions, Controllers, Filters, Tables, HTML DOM, Modules, Forms, Includes, Ajax, Views, Scopes, Services, Dependency Injection, Custom Directives, Internalization and more.
AngularJS is an open-source web application framework to create RICH Internet Application (RIA). It is maintained by Google.
AngularJS definition from official documentation:
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
AngularJS uses directives for extending the HTML attributes and expressions for binding data to HTML. We will discuss these concepts in detail in following tutorials.
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.4.8/angular.min.js"> </script>
AngularJS architecture diagram:
AngularJS core features:
7. MVC (Model, View & Controller)
12. Dependency Injection
Advantages of AngularJS:
1. It provides the facility to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
2. It provides the data binding facility to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience
3. Its code is unit testable.
4. It uses dependency injection.
5. It provides reusable components.
Disadvantages of AngularJS:
- Angularjs directives tutorial
- Angularjs hello world tutorial
- Angularjs expression tutorial
- Angularjs two way data binding tutorial
- AngularJs controller tutorial
- Angularjs MVC tutorial
- angularjs filter tutorial
- Angularjs HTML DOM tutorial
- Angularjs events tutorial
- Angularjs custom directives tutorial
- Angularjs custom filters tutorial
- Angularjs include html tutorial
Angularjs scope tutorial:
- Angularjs scope tutorial
- Angularjs scope multiple tutorial
- Angularjs scope inheritance tutorial
- Angularjs rootscope tutorial
Angularjs table tutorial:
Angularjs modules tutorial:
- Angularjs modules tutorial
- Angularjs add controller to module tutorial
- Angularjs add directive to module tutorial
Angularjs form and validation tutorial:
Angularjs services tutorial:
Angularjs Ajax tutorial:
Angularjs Dependency Injection tutorial:
Angularjs Internationalization tutorial: