Donate Your Car To Charity In New Jersey To Benefit Make-A-Wish
Do you have an unwanted car? Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity car donation program. We benefit Make-A-Wish New Jersey with the proceeds from vehicle donations. Your unwanted vehicle can help grant wishes for New Jersey kids facing critical illness. Donate to Wheels For Wishes today to benefit local Make-A-Wish kids.
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $102 million to Make-A-Wish chapters throughout the U.S. We believe every kid deserves a shot at a happy childhood, including children facing critical illness. Your car donation can help grant life-changing wishes to these children!
“With support from friends like you, we have granted the fondest wishes of more than 9,000 children in New Jersey over the last 33 years. We rely on the generosity as we work to grant more wishes with the goal of reaching every medically eligible child in the Garden State.”
Jerry Murphy, Vice President of Development of Make-A-Wish New Jersey
New Jersey Charity Car Donation Benefits You Too
Helping Make-A-Wish kids is the greatest benefit of all. On top of that, Wheels For Wishes offers you benefits too:
- You get a great tax deduction when you donate. It really pays to make a donation to Wheels For Wishes!
- We come to you with free towing. We pick up your car donation at no charge to you anywhere in New Jersey.
- Your donation helps reduce New Jersey pollution as we recycle it.
- You get to positively impact your community with charity.
We Come To You Anywhere In New Jersey With Free Towing
Wheels For Wishes picks up and tows your car donation for free in:
Wheels For Wishes Accepts All Sorts Of New Jersey Vehicles
It's not just cars. We also accept:
- Jet Skis
- And more!
We accept donations in most conditions, running or not!
Donate To Wheels For Wishes In Four Easy Steps
We make car donation convenient for you! Follow these easy steps:
- Call 1-855-278-9474 or use our easy online donation form.
- We contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your free towing.
- In New Jersey, you don't need to have a title to donate your vehicle. However, you do need your title to complete the donation process. If you have your title, sign and print your name on the back, where it reads “SELLER SIGN HERE.” Call us anytime if you have a unique situation or you lost your title. We can help you through the process.
- We mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Use it on your taxes next year to claim your great deduction.
Donate to Wheels For Wishes today to help New Jersey kids!