Donate A Car In West Virginia To Charity
Benefit the children of Make-A-Wish West Virginia with a car donation! You can donate almost any type of vehicle from anywhere in West Virginia and get the max tax deduction while your at it! We even take cars that don’t run.
There's Benefits For You Too With A West Virginia Car Donation
- We take care of all the details for you. This includes handling the DMV paperwork, title transfer and everything else.
- Free towing of almost any vehicle, running or not.
- You don’t have to worry about trying to sell or trade in your unwanted car when you donate it.
- Because Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, you also receive a tax deduction for your donation.
- After your vehicle is picked up, we will send you a 100% tax deductible receipt that you can use with your 1098-c when filing your taxes.
- Your car donation helps children dealing with critical illness in West Virginia.
We Will Tow Almost Any Vehicle For Free
- Jet Skis
- And more on a case by case basis.
Any Location In West Virginia Benefiting Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania And West Virginia
- South Charleston
- St. Albans
Your West Virginia Car Donation Matters To Make-A-Wish, Here's How To Get Started:
- First, give us a phone call at 1-855-278-9474 or visit our online donation form.
- Second, we’ll reach out to you to arrange your tow within 24 hours of the next business day.
- Finally, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt within a few weeks.
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated more than $102 Million to local chapters of Make-A-Wish America. This has helped Make-A-Wish grant more than 12,599 wishes to local kids all because of car donors like you. We strive to ensure that more children who have serious medical conditions can have a chance at a happy and fulfilling childhood.