Our Lab experts have tested many robot vacuums over the years, but Eufy always delivers, which is why our testers were excited to put the new X8 model to the test. The new RoboVac X8's twin turbines boost its cleaning power over Eufy's previous models, and allows hand-free cleaning with a simple push of a button through the app. By allowing you to target specific areas of your home with its sleek and quiet design and large dustbin for less frequent emptying, the RoboVac X8 is a household must. Get 30% off on Amazon through 12/12!
WHAT WE LIKE
● TARGETS SPECIFIC AREAS: Through the app, you can select and cordon off areas you don't want the vacuum to clean, allowing you to target the specific areas you want to focus on.
● QUIETLY DEEP CLEANS: The RoboVac X8 stands out among its competitors by quietly cleaning throughout your home, using lasers to map out and navigate instead of bumping its way around your home for a smoother and less noisy operation, and the two side brushes and twin turbines boost its cleaning power over the previous models. It even senses when more deep cleaning is needed and will adjust suction when necessary.
● QUICK CHARGE THAT LASTS LONG: The machine can clean up to three hours on a single charge, and recharges in about four to five hours.
● DESIGNED TO HIT HARD TO REACH AREAS: The slim design allows the vacuum to slip under low furniture to reach those hard-to-clean spots and allows it to move more smoothly across other surfaces within your home.
● HIGH-TECH: The X8 even syncs with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for more hands-off cleaning convenience.