Jsoup stands for Java HTML parser. It is an open source java library which provides API for extracting and manipulating data from url or HTML file using DOM, CSS and Jquery-like methods.
Note: Jsoup, Document and Element are the main classes of Jsoup library.
1. It can parse HTML from a file, URL or string.
2. It can find and extract data using CSS selectors or DOM traversal.
3. It can manipulate the HTML elements, attributes, and text.
Java JSoup tutorial:
- Jsoup HTML parsing from string
- Jsoup HTML parsing from file
- Jsoup HTML parsing from URL
- Jsoup get title from HTML
- Jsoup get links from HTML
- Jsoup get images from HTML
- Jsoup get metadata from HTML
- Jsoup get form parameters