What is XML?
The XML refers to the EXtensible Markup Language which is used to store and transport the data. XML not provides any predefined tags. We have to define our own tags. Every opening XML tag must have a closing tag. XML tags are case sensitive and must be completely nested.
<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?--> jai MCA 27
What is XML parser?
The XML parser is a piece of program code which read the XML data and makes it available to the program for manipulation.
Commonly used XML parsers in java:
1. DOM Parser
2. SAX Parser
3. StAX Parser
Note: The DOM and SAX are the built in XML parsers in JDK.
Java XML Parser tutorial:
- Java dom xml parser
- DOM XML parser to parse XML file in java
- Dom parser to create xml file in java
- DOM parser to modify xml file in java
- DOM parser to count xml file elements in java
- sax xml parser in java
- stax xml parser java
- Java StAX XMLEventReader
- Java StAX XMLEventWriter
- Java StAX XMLStreamReader
- Java StAX XMLStreamWriter